Summerhill Building Limited is established in Summerhill between Cust and Oxford. Our vision is to continue to be a premier provider of professional building services in Canterbury.
We are dedicated to building strong relationships of trust and co operation with clients.
From the beginning the philosophy of the company was established – simply to provide an honest and reliable service delivering workmanship of high quality, on time and within budget.
To ensure this philosophy is never compromised, every project is carried out in accordance with the following quality management systems:
• A complete project management service to supply and coordinate our preferred sub contractors is provided by the Contracts Manager of Summerhill Building Limited
• Every project is allocated a highly skilled Site Manager who takes full responsibility of each project and reports directly to the Contracts Manager
• All sub contractors are required to adopt our comprehensive Health and Safety Policy and formal Sub Contractor Agreement prior to commencing work on any Summerhill Building Limited project
• All staff have full membership of The Certified Builders Association and carry their Gold Membership cards at all times
• All site staff have undergone Site Safe training and attained Site Safe Construction Passport accreditation
• Senior management can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to discuss any concerns clients may have regarding their project
• All employees and sub contractors have undergone New Zealand Police Security checks